We at Bikram Yoga San Antonio would like to extend our appreciation to you for your commitment to enhancing your life through Bikram Yoga.
In order to maintain harmony and to preserve the environment, we ask that you read and abide by the following studio policies:
Bikram’s Beginning Yoga is a 90 minute class of twenty six postures and two breathing exercises. We do each posture twice. Please sign in at front desk and have your student card scanned before entering yoga room. No exceptions.
- All classes are 90 minutes long, please plan to stay in class the entire time.
- The studio will be open 30 minutes prior to and close 30 minutes after each class.
- First time students must arrive at least 15 minutes prior to class for orientation – this includes visiting Bikram Yoga students, regardless of experience. All other students please arrive prepared for class 10 minutes early to sign in and allow your body to adjust to the heat.
- All new students must read and sign a waiver-release form before admittance.
- CLASS CARDS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, AND NON-EXTENDABLE. THEY CANNOT BE SHARED.
- No cell phones or pagers are allowed in the yoga room at any time.
- No shoes in the yoga room.
- No gum in the yoga room.
- Please keep your body and feet clean when attending class.
- Please, no glass bottles.
- Please leave your shoes in the changing room or out of the way in the lobby.
- Please be on time. Yoga is a discipline; latecomers will not be admitted–it is distracting, disrespectful to your teacher and fellow students.
- Please do not bring your bags or extra clothes into the yoga room. Leave them in the locker rooms or give them to the desk person.
- Please be silent in the yoga room. Use the time before class to quiet down, stretch, meditate and relax.
- In consideration for those with sensitivities or allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or strongly scented products in class.
- All students must use a mat and towel.
- When finding a spot in the studio, please do so quietly. Put your mat on the line, 1/2 of the way over the line while being considerate of those around you. Please do not block another person’s view of the mirror. In a full classroom you need only see a portion of yourself in the mirror. Adjust your mat as needed to accommodate others.
- Please do not walk through class during postures. If you must leave, please do so quietly.
- Please do not touch the thermostat, windows, or mirrors.
- Please try to remain in class the entire 90 minutes. This is for your benefit, as well as for the other students in class. When going in and out of classroom, please close the door gently and quietly. Do not leave door open.
- Always leave the yoga room quietly and allow your fellow students to enjoy their final relaxation (Savasana) at the end of class.
- Please place all Bikram Yoga towels and mats in the laundry baskets provided.
- Please maintain tidiness while using changing rooms, showers, and bathrooms.
- Please do not leave your belongings behind. Lost and found is donated on the 1st and 15th of each month.
- Students are awarded $5 of Bikram Bucks (store credit) for referring another student (make sure your friends list your name specifically under “How did you hear about us?” on their registration card in order to receive the credit)